The Attorneys of The Watanabe Law Firm, LLC
Providing experienced legal assistance for individuals, executives and businesses
Every attorney from our firm is dedicated to providing effective legal assistance to executives, professionals, and businesses while handling your case with sensitivity and respect. We keep open lines of communication throughout the entire process, so that our clients can make informed decisions related to their legal issue.
How our attorneys can help you
The attorneys of The Watanabe Law Firm, LLC have exceptional skill and knowledge in New York employment laws. We can assist you with numerous legal and litigation issues, including:
- Discrimination claims and Investigations. If an employee, or former employee, files a lawsuit for discrimination based on a legally protected status like gender, age, race, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veterans status, you need to act fast to prevent paying a great deal of compensation. Turn to our New York discrimination lawyers for keen and insightful legal guidance that gets the job done.
- Sexual harassment claims and Investigations. An extremely sensitive topic these days, accusations of sexual harassment can damage both your business and its reputation in the community. Our New York sexual harassment attorneys can counsel you and help you resolve the matter as quickly as possible, using the utmost professionalism and discretion.
- Wage and Hour Lawsuits and Investigations. Throughout the United States, lawsuits and reports for violations of federal and state minimum wage and hour laws are filed with increasing frequency. If you or your business has experienced a violation relating to minimum wage, overtime, tipping, or misclassification of employees, The Watanabe Law Firm, LLC has experience in prosecuting and defending wage and hour lawsuits and investigations and our New York wage and hour lawyers can help you with your matter.
REPRESENTATION OF EXECUTIVES AND PROFESSIONALS
- Executive Compensation. We counsel or represent executives and businesses when negotiating compensation packages for their senior executives or professionals.
- Employment Agreements. We counsel or represent executives and businesses when negotiating employment agreements for senior executives or professionals.
- Severance Agreements. When termination of employment has or will occur, we counsel or represent executives and businesses when planning or negotiating compensation packages for their senior executives or professionals.
- Non-Compete and other Restrictive Covenant Agreements. Non-compete agreements are an important term of any employment of an executive or professional. The law concerning non-compete agreements differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. We counsel or represent executives and business when negotiating or enforcing non-compete agreements with their senior executives or professionals.
- Breach of Contract Lawsuit. It is a common occurrence that when an employee leaves his employer a breach of contract claim may be made against the employer for failing to regard the terms of the employment.
Get to know our attorneys
To learn more about any of our lawyers, please click on the links below:
Covers employment, civil litigation, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, and employee benefits.
Covers commercial and employment-related litigation, business law, corporate and government investigations, and white collar defense.
Covers commercial and employment-related litigation, appellate practice, corporate law, securities fraud, and education law.
Covers employment law, employment-related litigation, and commercial litigation.
Contact our attorneys today
The Watanabe Law Firm, LLC has the experienced professionals you need. Our New York employment lawyers know how to get the job done. We seek to provide a cost-effective strategy tailored to your individual goals. To learn more about how we can help you, complete our contact form, or call us at 212-486-7005.